BDO Canada Webinar Series
Today’s financial services customers want a digital, omnichannel experience—and the reassurance of security. For the financial services industry, your willingness to embrace a new digital age could dictate future success.
Our three-part webinar series explores how you can develop, assess, and execute a strategy to enhance your organization’s digital footprint securely, while implementing initiatives that translate engagement into interest and action by your customers.
Please see below for more details and registration information.
[On-Demand] Part One: Cloud Agility within Financial Services
Cloud deployment is more than a technology modernization project. It’s a strategy that can help your financial services organization drive business innovation and become more agile in today’s market.
During this session, our BDO team will discuss how your organization can:
• Improve business unit integration through data access and sharing
• Increase IT flexibility, resiliency, and strategic advantage
• Enable data insights and analytics
• Enhance customer experiences
[On-Demand] Part Two: Gaining New Perspectives on Risk Exposure for Financial ServicesDuration:
Credit risk has always been critical for financial services organizations. Now more than ever, lenders need to periodically test and evaluate the effectiveness of their credit risk management framework and processes.
This webinar will discuss strategies for managing credit risk exposure, including:
• Independent testing of the effectiveness of your credit risk management framework and processes
• Optimizing the governance and management processes surrounding credit risk
• Assessing the adequacy of risk appetite thresholds and tolerances contained within risk management policies
• Leveraging data analytics to make more confident recommendations
Part Three: Doubling Down on Customer Engagement for Financial Services
Financial services organizations that lead in customer experience typically perform better financially than their competition and have stronger customer loyalty. Therefore, it’s critical to develop and execute a customized, digital-first strategy that will give customers what they want, while improving efficiency, marketing capabilities, and profitability.
Join this webinar to learn how to:
• Build a strategy that highlights strengths, mitigates weaknesses, and heightens customer engagement
• Minimize operational issues
• Understand your company’s current position vs. where it wants to be
• Leverage information to understand trends, plan for market shifts, and make informed business decisions