Strategic and secure digital transformation
Cloud migration has become a critical requirement for the public sector. As pressure mounts to deliver programs and services that are reliable, scalable, and responsive to the needs of Canadians, organizations must make large digital strides, while remaining secure.
BDO is here to help
Our team works with public sector organizations to design, execute, and optimize their cloud migration strategies through:
- Cloud infrastructure engineering - Cloud architecture, infrastructure as code, automated pipelines.
- Cloud onboarding - Strategy and roadmap development, business line onboarding, application and data migration.
- Cloud security - Design, implementation, and review of security systems, policies, and identity access management (IAM).
- Risk advisory and third-party assurance - Threat risk assessments, cloud control standards, governance and compliance, best practice frameworks.
- Analytics and AI - Cloud analytics strategy and roadmap, reporting and BI, AI models, and machine learning.
- Application modernization - Integrating, migrating, and refactoring existing systems and applications.
Why choose BDO?
- Technology expertise - We understand the ins and outs of AI, cloud technology, big data, and analytics—and can optimize these tools to align with your strategy.
- Domain expertise - Our extensive experience helping public sector organizations manage risk as well as develop data and cloud strategies means we know how to navigate the complex intersection of transformation, security, compliance, and governance.
- Industry expertise – We work with federal, provincial, and municipal governments to modernize and improve their operations, with a forward-thinking, comprehensive approach that helps public sector clients deliver value to their communities.