As many businesses move forward, founders continue to deal with challenges their businesses and investors are facing. This session will focus on alternative methods that Technology companies can consider when raising capital.
Join our West Technology leader, Mike Hiley, as he leads a group of investment experts from Venture Debt Providers, Government Incentives, Banks and Crowd Sourcing in a discussion on their own insights of what the landscape currently looks like, and what they see moving forward.
Included in the discussion:
- How to decide which type of capital raising method is best for your company?
- In what situations can these options be a good choice for your company?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of these alternative methods compared to traditional VC, Angels, and Private Equity Lenders
- How valuations are being impacted when considering these alternative methods
- Michael Hiley, Partner, BDO Canada (Moderator)
- Bhavik Chauhan, Vice President Business Development and Marketing, OKR Financial
- Dean Chamberland, Senior Commercial Banker, RBC
- Jon Prentice, Director, Investment Team, Lighter Capital
- Peter-Paul Van Hoeken, Founder & CEO, Frontfundr
Tuesday, August 25th, 2020
BD & Marketing
Senior Commercial Banker
Director, Investment Team
Peter-Paul Van Hoeken
Founder & CEO