Learn the steps you need to take to exit right
Are you planning to sell your business in the next three to five years? Several steps are required to exit right. Join us for a five-part webinar series where our experts will explain the different aspects for planning your exit. From defining your sales objectives to understanding your company’s worth to knowing how to facilitate tough conversations with family and employees—we will walk you through all the necessary steps to position you for a successful sale.
It takes time and the right advice to do it right. We encourage you to attend all of the sessions to understand the end-to-end planning process. All sessions will be recorded for your reference.
Building your business and legacy has taken years of careful planning. Selling your business takes similar amount of planning and time. Now is the time to start thinking about the future.
- October 14th at 12:00 p.m. EST - Establishing your sales objectives and understanding the buyer
- October 20th at 12:00 p.m. EST - Know your value today and enhance it for tomorrow
- October 28th at 12:00 p.m. EST - Preparing your business and people
- November 4th at 12:00 p.m. EST - Understanding the sale process and minimizing deal risk
- November 10th at 12:00 p.m. EST - Building your legacy: Post-sale investment planning