As the aquaculture ecosystem in Atlantic Canada continues to grow, companies from around the world have taken notice of this emerging market. They have set up aquaculture operations along Canada’s east coast—generating demand up and down the supply chain. Yet aquaculture businesses new to the region face a common challenge: where to begin.
This guide introduces global aquaculture companies to the emerging market in Atlantic Canada and highlights the five first steps they need to take when launching their operations.
You will learn:
- The top destinations for global companies
- How to obtain government funding
- How to troubleshoot tax and accounting
- Why export markets are more accessible than ever
- Where to fit COVID-19 in your expansion plans